Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Timpanogos Cave

We do not get together very often with our 2nd cousins, but we do try to get together in the summer. This summer my cousin thought it would be fun to go to Timpanogos Cave and I had not been up there since Lou dragged me up before we were married. But Bryan has been asking to go for a few years now. So we went!

The kids did great!!

Here are the kids with my mom. She told me that this will be the last time she comes here!!
Went to Cabella's after for lunch and a little rifle practice!Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Hunkey Dorey Down South said...

So Fun!! Your Mom doesn't want to go again?? Park City looked great too! That's one thing we didn't get done!!! Hope all is well - we are back in school! Ball started this week ... not sure I'm ready for all of this!! CA trip next week! Talk soon ...
Love,
wren

Sherrie said...

I'm so happy to see that this post has nothing to do with Bball. Okay just kidding. I'm glad your back to the land of the living. I can't believe you did Timp Cave. I've never done it, but I'm not sure I want too. I'm probably too much of a wimp to finish...gotta save face you know.