Saturday, August 23, 2008

Kara's first time at Lagoon

Our first time on Wicked! Kara was disappointed because we thought she couldn't ride because she wasn't tall enough. And then we noticed that you only had to be 46 inches and she is almost 48 inches. We told her that she could ride and her face just lit up with excitment. She loved it!! She also went on Colossus for the first time and after the first loop she looked at her dad and said, "This is awesome".

This is us getting ready to ride Rattlesnake Rapids. As you see we didn't really want to get completely soaked so we brought our garbage bags from home. Unfortunately Kara and I went under the water fall and our backs got soaked. But we had fun!! Thanks Jen for working at South Salt Lake. We love going with you every year.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

Fun...now maybe you can go to Lagoon intsead on DL every year?? Just kidding like they even compare!

Jaclyn, Brandon, Ava & Emma said...

I am so glad you guys had such a great time. I can't wait to hear about it on Monday!