Every car had something written on it about our team driving down to Cali.
Our team on the field getting ready to play our first game in California
Lou and Bryan after the game.
Bryan hitting the ball with Coach Lou watching and waiting for him to get on first. (Bryan hit every time)
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
So you know the best part about this is how much time you guys have spent on Bryan, it's something he'll always remember, oh yeah and the Leigh getting kicked out of the game. Here in Lehi they make the parents take a class about good sportsmanship before the kids can even sign up...I'll get you enrolled with me for next season.
Leigh??? You got kicked out of the game???? You'll have to fill me in on that one! Can't wait!!! Way to go Lou ... he made it happen and it sounds like everyone had a BLAST!!!
wren
I didn't get kicked out of a game. It was Lou!! I had to stay so someone could cheer for Bryan. Lou would call me on his cell phone from the parking lot to find out how the game was going. We did win that game. Lou thinks him getting kicked out started something with our team and made them try harder!!
Congrats. You guys have had a great season. What a great experience for Bryan to look back on. He will remember it forever. I do have to admit however, it is nice to have baseball season ending soon. I need my Leigh fix. I am going through withdrawls.
Well fallball starts this Wednesday.
Post a Comment