
Kara posing with her "cute" teacher! She is sooo excited to go to first grade. Mom is having a harder time with this. I was fine when she started Kindergarten but her starting First grade has been very hard for me. She will now be gone all day at school. She didn't get to stay at school the first day because they only meet with their teacher for a few min.

August 19th, 2008 Kara's first day of First Grade. Look at how happy she is! My baby is all grown up! She purposely was playing the song from Momma Mia-Slipping thru my Fingers this morning in her room. That is exactly how I feel. I did not do everything I had planned on doing with her while we had time together during the day. They grow up so fast. By the way it is red day.
3 comments:
I love that song...it makes me cry when I hear it.
Saw Dr. T yesterday and he asked me how I was doing with Ben going to Kindergarten. I laughed, maybe you should go see him, he'll understand.
My goodness. They look like sisters. I am proud of you for doing so well. Maybe I will see more of you now.
I think that Kara is "cute"! This is Mrs. Tapia and I love having Kara in my class she is a great girl. Even tho I am jealous that she left school early and went to Lagoon without me. But I hope you had a blast your first time at Lagoon. See ya Monday!
Post a Comment