Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Kara

Our 7 Year Old!
Kara is such a wonderful daughter. She is so creative and loves to make everything. She loves piano also. I asked her if she wanted to play soccer this fall and she told me she just wants to play piano. She loves it! Plus she is really good at it.

Kara actually wanted to go to her brother's baseball game today. I think she was excited for people to tell her Happy Birthday. When we got there her friend Megan was also there watching her brother play baseball with Bryan. They were nice enough to bring Kara chocolate milk. Well Kara drank a little and then left it with me. She never really had another sip and that surprised me since she loves chocolate milk. Well later we found out that her friends Dad had went to the store and bought the MOCHA Chocolate Milk. It was quite funny. I guess she is getting older!!


Family Party


Kara at the Spaghetti Factory for Lunch

Happy Birthday Kara!! We love you!
Love, Dad, Mom, Bryan and Hannah
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Kara! I can't believe somebody would give her Mocha chocolate milk!!! What kind of person would do that. :) The baseball game tonight was too exciting. I can't sleep, so I am catching up on blogs!