Kara had a great birthday party today. We invited 7 girls and 1 boy. She wanted to go to the pool. It turned out great. And everyone showed up!! More birthday stuff to come after we celebrate her birthday with family on Saturday.
I am so proud of you for blogging twice in the same month! Way to go! Happy Birthday Kara! Kyra had such a great time. Kara, thanks for being such a great friend to all of my kids. We love you very much!
3 comments:
I am so proud of you for blogging twice in the same month! Way to go! Happy Birthday Kara! Kyra had such a great time. Kara, thanks for being such a great friend to all of my kids. We love you very much!
Happy Birthday Kara - Happy Birthday Leigh!!!
Happy Birthday Leigh! I hope you have a wonderful day! Also, Kara's party looks like it was so much fun...you caught some great pictures!
Post a Comment