San Francisco 2009

Let me just explain a little here.. Lou came home one day after work in March with a single rose and a card that said Happy Anniversary. I was a little confused since our anniversary is not until July. Well it said, "I love you so much and can't wait to celebrate 14 years of marriage to you. To show you my love, I have planned a special anniversary weekend for us Jun 26-29. I can't tell you where or what we are doing because it is a surprise. More information to come..
Well you know me and I plan everything we do when we go on vacation so this was very exciting but hard for me to not know for a few months. I think I did very well. Some of my friends are sick of me going over everything with them. Lou didn't even tell my friends which was probably smart.
Then he gave me another hint. He told me to dress one night to dazzle. So I kept thinking Las Vegas. Until he gave me the weather forecast two nights before we left and it was going to be between 68 and 75 degrees for the high. So then I thought either San Fran or Jackson Hole. But I couldn't figure out where we would go in Jackson Hole and have to dress to dazzle. I did ask a friend and she told me that Reba McIntyre was going to be in town in Jackson Hold. But I couldn't see Lou going to that concert. So on June 26th we took the kids to school and went to the airport. I still didn't know where we were going. I know it is amazing that I didn't find out. I love surprises but never get surprised because I figure it out before hand or I plan it all. We get on the shuttle from the parking lot and there was this cute older couple who asked us where we were going. Lou looked at me and then told them what he had done for our and that I didn't know where we were going. Then I asked the couple where they were going. The gentlemen looked at me and said, "I do not think I should tell you just in case. But I will tell you that we are going to California." Guess who ended up being on the plane with us???
Thank you so much Lou. I love you!
Let me just explain a little here.. Lou came home one day after work in March with a single rose and a card that said Happy Anniversary. I was a little confused since our anniversary is not until July. Well it said, "I love you so much and can't wait to celebrate 14 years of marriage to you. To show you my love, I have planned a special anniversary weekend for us Jun 26-29. I can't tell you where or what we are doing because it is a surprise. More information to come..
Well you know me and I plan everything we do when we go on vacation so this was very exciting but hard for me to not know for a few months. I think I did very well. Some of my friends are sick of me going over everything with them. Lou didn't even tell my friends which was probably smart.
Then he gave me another hint. He told me to dress one night to dazzle. So I kept thinking Las Vegas. Until he gave me the weather forecast two nights before we left and it was going to be between 68 and 75 degrees for the high. So then I thought either San Fran or Jackson Hole. But I couldn't figure out where we would go in Jackson Hole and have to dress to dazzle. I did ask a friend and she told me that Reba McIntyre was going to be in town in Jackson Hold. But I couldn't see Lou going to that concert. So on June 26th we took the kids to school and went to the airport. I still didn't know where we were going. I know it is amazing that I didn't find out. I love surprises but never get surprised because I figure it out before hand or I plan it all. We get on the shuttle from the parking lot and there was this cute older couple who asked us where we were going. Lou looked at me and then told them what he had done for our and that I didn't know where we were going. Then I asked the couple where they were going. The gentlemen looked at me and said, "I do not think I should tell you just in case. But I will tell you that we are going to California." Guess who ended up being on the plane with us???
Thank you so much Lou. I love you!

4 comments:
Seriouly. One of the best men alive. What an awesome surprise.
What an awesome husband and trip! That is so fun! I'm so glad you got to see Wicked too!
So glad you got a bridge pic! I guess you know by now how jealous I am?
He wins the prize. I wish I got surprises like that. Way to go, Lou. Now the rest of the husbands have an example to follow! Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment