We went to see the newest temple a couple weeks ago with my sister's family. Our kids have been in the Salt Lake Temple to be sealed to us but my sister's kids have not been in a temple before. It was quite a beautiful experience. The pictures that they had placed inside the temple were amazing.
We only had one problem. Our boys thought that they were back on a cruise. Because after we went through the temple they have you go into a church building and they have cookies and water. Well apparently our boys took about 4 cookies each. I had to go over and explain that this is not a buffet!! Then I ate the cookies. J/K

3 comments:
LOL!!!! I am glad that you had the chance to go through. It is a beautiful temple and I agree with you on the pictures. I am glad that you ate the cookies. What an example to set :)
Why not eat the cookies...and right in front of them too!
You guys look great! When we went, I forgot to take pictures! Dang! My kids wanted to take a bunch of cookies too. I should have had them take a bunch of cookies so I could eat them! That's a good idea! I hope the race went well. I miss you guys! We need to get together!
Post a Comment