Thursday, April 2, 2009

Lou is Looking for a Job

I wish it was just an earlyApril Fool's joke, but it is not.  Lou was laid off from his job at Revinetix on Tuesday.  Please let us know if you hear of any marketing or product management jobs.  Lou prefers to work in the medical device or IT industry in Utah, but will surely entertain anything you send his way.  Also, please tell others about Lou.  His profile which includes his work experience and recommendations can be viewed at:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/loubanks.

We appreciate your help.

5 comments:

Sherrie said...

Sorry!! I'll keep my eyes and ears open!

Bursell Family said...

Just wanted to let you know that you are in our thoughts and prayers! May this be a time of hope and faith, but also knowing that many people love and care for your family. We will definately keep our eyes open. Love you guys.

Hunkey Dorey Down South said...

So, you can start sending out resumes in GA and use our Home Address!!! Neighbors are putting up their house across the street!!!
I'm sorry... I think everyone worries about job lay-offs daily! My brother is out of work too - he was laid off a month ago.
Love, Wren

Banks Family said...

Wren,

On my Monster account, I listed Georgia and Arizona as areas that I would consider (as well as Utah). Find me a good job and we'll consider...

Lou

Sonda said...

Ooohh Nnooo!! I'm so sorry. We'll keep our ears open and keep you in our prayers. Call me if you need anything....really!!