Monday, March 16, 2009
Compliment-Well kindof
Last night we were kneeling to pray and Lou and I were the only ones in the room at the time because the kids take a bit to get in there. Well I looked at him and I was sincere as I told him that I thought he was a very smart man. He looked at me and said, "Why because I married you?". I then said, "No, I truly think that you are very intelligent and I was thinking that the other day when you were figuring something out and I wanted to tell you." He then said "thank you". Then the kids came in and I told them that I thought that their Dad was very smart. Then Kara said, "then why do you call him a dim wit?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Gotta love Kara! She is an absolute doll. You are such an amazing family! We are so lucky to have you has our friends. I am even more lucky to have you as my evil twin!
I love it!!!
Post a Comment