Monday, June 2, 2008

Lou starts his new job

Today, June 2, Lou started his new job with Revinetix. He was ready for a change after working for Sorenson BioScience for 9 years. He will be a product manager for Revinetix and will be responsible for directing the product road map and bringing all functions of the company together to develop products--all things that he enjoys doing. Revinetix will be a challenge to Lou since he has little experience in the IT world and he will need to learn all of the industry jargon as well as learn the product. Revinetix sells disk based data backup and recovery appliances. This is a relatively new technology since most companies use tape for backup.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Leigh--I just saw the link to your blog on Wren's blog. I am SO GLAD Lou got a new job and it's in Utah! Yay. I hope he enjoys it. It looks like you had fun in Disneyland! How fun!

Sherrie said...

Yeah! It's only been, let's see 5 years or so since you've been planning this move? Congrats, James has been bugging me about what you're doing so I'll let you tell him tonight! But don't give him any ideas about changing jobs.