Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Baseball Player

Bryan loves baseball. Which is a good thing since he plays from March thru July. Lou is his baseball coach and it is Bryan's first year in the upper division. He is doing great! He can play anywhere. He loves to pitch and is getting faster everyday. He is very accurate. This year we were the Oakland A's and we tied for first place. We are currently playing in our Round Robin Tournament and we are still undefeated.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Hunkey Dorey Down South said...

GREAT POSTS!!! Bryan is a GIANT!!! Both are so cute ... can't wait to see everyone in person!!! I love checking everyone's posts!!!
Love,
Wren

Sherrie said...

I'm a little tired responding to so many posts!!! When you post you go all out!! BTW you know I think you guys with boys are insane with all the baseball stuff. I pray everynight that Ben doesn't want to do that when he's older....JK.

Faires Bears and Toads said...

I love the baseball picts. I have no idea how you guys make it through the summer with so much baseball. I know that you love it though.

Yeah Leah!! You are getting on the blog bandwagon.

Sonda said...

Isn't baseball great! We're still playing and I'm guessing spring ball will run right into fall ball. I just saw your blog and I'm hurt you didn't tell me about it. I love peering into everyone's lives!