
Bryan had a field trip last week and he was so excited that I was picked to go with him. They had 5 spots available but 10 parents signed up. So the teacher did a drawing and my name was chosen. I have been on every single one of Bryan's field trips. We went to the Salt Lake County dump, Copperton Park, and Copper Mine. First of all I have never been to any of these Utah local attractions. My favorite was actually the dump. I am now only using paper at the store when they have that available. Plastic bags are bad!!! Watch them fly all over the place when you are driving. The picture is of our little group I was in charge of. Bryan looks huge! The girls are leaning back and the boy is shorter than Bryan.
2 comments:
Hey that reminds me of my somoan nephews school pic! I am actually thinking of buying the fabric bags they sell that are reusable.
Whey weren't we invited? I am hurt.
Post a Comment