Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Our Ballet Dancer

Kara 2009

Kara loves ballet. I am such a proud mother right now!! She told me that she wanted to go to a dance class that only taught ballet. So we signed her up and she loves it. I will show you pictures from her performance later. I just wanted to show you our beautiful ballerina.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Faires Bears and Toads said...

SOOOOOO cute!

Sherrie said...

Who would have ever thought this day would come?! Yeah a dream come true....now lets just hope Kara has the same dream, eh? :-)

BTW- you should really find some kind of mother daughter dance class...now that your "load" has been lightened.

Sherrie said...

:-) :-) :-)

To much Nyquil tonight! I apologize for my earlier comments....:-)

Sherrie said...

Sorry last comment!

Kara looks BEAUTIFUL!!! Please pass that one on for me. She's just gorgeous in that dress.

Sonda said...

She's beautiful! I love ballet and I'm so glad that Tiara does too. Ballerinas are just beautiful. You need to let us know when her next recital is so we can come watch...REALLY!!

Natalie said...

What a beautiful ballerina! We are SO glad Megan and Kara get to dance together!!!