
Kara and her friend Megan.

Kara and her friend Kyra.

Don't the brothers look like they are having so much fun! They shouldn't be complaining. How many baseball games have your sisters come to watch?

Kara knew her whole dance. She practiced constantly for all of us. She even told others during their performance where they needed to be. I do not know where she gets that from.
4 comments:
She certainly doesn't get that from her mother's side of the family. NOOOO! She was so cute and the girls had such an amazing time. I can honestly say that I am really looking forward to their spring recital.
Oh my gosh I love their dresses! Absolutley fabulous. I love the poem to bt Grandpa Monson. The picture of my Grandma and Grandpa made me cry. I miss them dearly! Happy New Year!
Love your pictures!!! And I agree...those pretty girls have sat through soooo many games :)
Okay I LOVE Kara's hair! She looks so pretty! I'm trying to talk Brooklyn into taking dance again...we'll see. Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment