Tuesday, October 13, 2009

St. George Marathon 2009


Lou ran the St. George Marathon this year and he got his best time so far. The weather this year was much better than last year and he really enjoyed the run. He actually said that he enjoyed running 26.2 miles. See the pictures below..


I love this picture!! Bryan was giving Lou the thumbs up and you can't see Lou because he is behind Bryan's thumb.


Look at how good he feels(and looks)!

Congratulation Lou on your hard work and determination! You are an amazing husband and father!!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Faires Bears and Toads said...

Congrats Lou! I am so glad that you enjoyed it. Last year was a total bust. Way to go on your new time!!!

Melanie said...

Woo hoo! Way to go Lou! I just looked up his time and he was FLYING! That's amazing! I'm sure he enjoyed it way more than last year! Kevin was wishing he would have done it...maybe next year!

The Burtons said...

I'm so impressed with marathon runners. Besides biking from Logan to Jackson I can't think of too many things worse. So again, your children are so stinkin' cute! You have an 11 year old...you look way to young.

Erin said...

Congratulations! It is an amazing accomplishment each time you finish a marathon!

Robin Hopkins said...

Awesome job - 1)just for doing it & 2)your time. I've yet to find the desire & motivation to do a full marathon. Will that ever happen??
But I can say this: being 7 months pregnant and running 3 or 4 miles a few times a week feels like I'm trying to run a marathon!
-Robin