
This is what I have been up to lately!! Poor Kara cannot get over this cold/fever. She wants to go and play outside so badly that she is starting to drive me crazy and she blames me. All I am doing is trying to help her. It is fun being a mom sometimes.

This is what Lou is up to tonight!! He flew into Anaheim for a conference and went with his brother to the Angels/Yankees Game. I know most men would do the same thing. But I would love to be there also!! But instead I get to deal with a daughter who doesn't want to listen to her mother who is just trying to help her feel better. Who is up for a Adult Girl's Only Trip? I had to add the Adult part because Kara read this and said that she got to go since it was a girls only trip.

6 comments:
Come on down to GA!!!!
Or come up here! :)
sick kids = no fun for Mom.
Get well soon Kara
I'm in!!! I could use a break! Or even just a girls night. Anything without kids sounds good to me. Hang in there. Hope Kara feels better soon.
I'm TOTALLY down for an adult girls only trip!!!! WAY IN!! How fun would that be?! maybe even just lunch???
I'm sorry about Kara...and Bryan. Sounds like he was sick on Thursday too. We missed you guys at the game that of course your team won. Hope things start to get better!!!
...but that Dr. Pepper helped, right? :-)
Post a Comment