Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Mini Me

Kara asked me if I could put her hair up in a towel like I do every day. She now has to have me do this every time she takes a shower. She so badly wants to be older. I wish she would just slow down. She is already trying to be a teenager. We are currently having the ear piercing fight. She wants to have her ears pierced now and I want her to wait. It doesn't help that every girl in her class has their ears pierced. We are negotiating!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Erin said...

Abbie's ears aren't pierced!

Sherrie said...

Don't know what to tell you. The ear piercing was one of those things we decided to not fight about in the "pick your battle" scheme of things. But she sure is cute!

Faires Bears and Toads said...

You know why we pierced Kyra's ears. Just tell her that Kyra wants a DS and isn't going to be getting one anytime soon. I love the picture.

Sonda said...

Oh, I'll trade you. I've been having the same fight with Tiara and she's only 3! I'm holding firm on waiting til she's 8 though. I'm sure not looking forward to her growing up fast. They do it so fast as it is.

Kara is just a doll and it's so cute that she wants to be like you.