I am so proud of you for blogging Easter. Even if it is June! Way to go!!! Woo Hoo! Now, I think that you should show the world how on top of it you are since you already have your Christmas decorations up!
You all are soooo funny! I am still waiting for Lou to show me how to post his slide show I made of his 1/2 marathon in March. I guess that will have to be blogged after baseball season.
4 comments:
You're not biased at all...lol. You guys are cute! Happy Easter, in JUNE. :-)
I am so proud of you for blogging Easter. Even if it is June! Way to go!!! Woo Hoo! Now, I think that you should show the world how on top of it you are since you already have your Christmas decorations up!
You all are soooo funny! I am still waiting for Lou to show me how to post his slide show I made of his 1/2 marathon in March. I guess that will have to be blogged after baseball season.
Wow! They are getting bigger! Time flies!
Post a Comment