Saturday, December 6, 2008

Kara's New Hairdo

Kara is Styling! She is so excited about her new short hairdo and says it looks like her teacher's hair (Mrs. Tapia). Dad is excited since now he can even do her hair and make it look good.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Sherrie said...

What a cute cut!!Kara has great hair to work with.

Faires Bears and Toads said...

Very Cute! We love it! She looks darling. Where did you have it done?

Hunkey Dorey Down South said...

She looks so old! Very cute ...

Mrs. Tapia said...

Way Cute!!! I love it! :)

Erin said...

Kara your haircut is so cute! I saw the link to your blog from the Francos -- your blog is really cute. I am impressed with all the fun family outings!

Jill Gammill, M.A.E.d said...

I love that cut! I bet it is easier too!

Kristin said...

We got your Christmas card today and I just had so much fun looking through many of your posts! Your kids are both SO cute and grown up! :) What great ages they are for all of your fun family trips. It will be fun to keep up with you guys here. I have a private blog, so if you want to check it out, send me your e-mail address at ckdearden@cox.net and I will send you an invite. Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!