Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Morning

The kids waiting to go downstairs.
Kara opening up one of her favorite gifts...
Bryan opening up one of his favorite gifts.........
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

letsgetcrafty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Faires Bears and Toads said...

That's it! Three pictures! Hello Banks family. Lets get on the ball here and show the world ALL of the Banks Christmas pictures!

Now that I am off my soap box! Cute pictures. We are really glad that you had a great Christmas!

Sherrie said...

Darci I only took about 5 pics myself...I'm sure Leigh has more she's not showing us! I love the look on Bryan's face, thats the pic you show prospective spouses.

Amy said...

Are the kids dressed for the day or are they still in their jammies? They look like they're showered and dressed already! What was Bryan opening any how?

Banks Family said...

Bryan was opening a phone. I know we are crazy. But it was a good deal and he only uses it when he goes to someones house or to scouts. Bryan had gotten dressed in an outfit he got for Christmas and Kara was in her Pj's. Miss you