Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween 2008

Here are our kids. Bryan was a Babe Magnet, Kara was Miley Cyrus, and Hannah was a Ghost. (you can see Lou in the mirror)

What a great Halloween. I can not remember better weather. It was in the 60's. Lou kept saying that he felt like the kids were Trick or Treating in California. I kept saying St. George. I was just happy that they didn't have to wear big heavy coats.
We started off the day going to Lou's mothers work and then to lunch with the family. Then we went to my mom's school and then to some friends house. We finally got home around 4:00P.M. I told the kids to take a nap. Ha Ha. They started going around our neighborhood at 6:00P.M. Then we went over to another friends house to see them and show them our costumes. I had a dark wig on and Lou was a pirate. Then we went to my parent's house for dinner and walk around the neighborhood a little. The kids wanted to stop and Lou and I couldn't believe what we were hearing. They wanted to stop going to homes for FREE candy!! What kind of kids do we have? We dragged them to a couple more homes and then went in. We ate dinner and then Bryan and his cousin answered the door bell at my parents house and there stood girls!! They were so excited, and acting crazy (after they left). Then they went out and started following them around the corner. Crazy boys! After all of that we went to Lou's parents house and saw them and showed his dad the kids costumes. We got home around 11:00 P.M.
Happy Halloween!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Hunkey Dorey Down South said...

Looks fun!! Great Costumes. I'm having a hard time blogging. I did add some Halloween Pics of the kids on Facebook. Do you have one of those yet??? Wren

Banks Family said...

I have not signed up on facebook. I already have a blog. That would be another thing that I would get involved with. No more!!

Sherrie said...

Love your babe magnet...U of U in disguise!