Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Christmas Tree

It is November 19 and our Christmas tree is already up (whatever happened to Thanksgiving). We have a pre-lit tree so it was a snap to put up and then the kids decorated it. They were competing with each other to see who put the most ornaments on the tree and all of them ended up in clumps. Leigh evened it out after they went to bed.
We purchase an ornament everytime we go on vacation so that we can remember all of our vacations--it is a nice way to preserve memories. Here is the one from Disney World this year.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Faires Bears and Toads said...

Beautiful Tree! I love how is against the red and cream walls. It looks very festive. I am glad that others get into the Christmas spirit early as well. We will put ours up as soon as we can find it!!

Sherrie said...

It's never too early for Christmas! I am going to start getting my trees up this weekend. I have 5 this year and possibly a 6th! I love trees!

Cammi Olson Bates said...

is that one of the cute little ornaments you'll be displaying at the ward christmas party??? :)