Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Way to go Lou!!!

My Sweet Husband!!
I just wanted to let everyone know how extremely proud I am of Lou and his accomplishment of two Marathons. He decided a couple years ago that he wanted to run a marathon and he met that goal with in that year. That says a lot about him and his word. It was the same when he met me. He liked me and he was not going to stop until he got me!! Well it took about 7 years but his persistence paid off. I also love the fact that he runs because it lets us get out and see the state of Utah. We love cheering for Lou and love to find areas to wait for him to come by. We are so proud of you!!! WAY TO GO!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

Lou is a great guy/husband/dad...etc. I can't imagine running the mile yet, so I way impressed!