I can not believe that I have a 10 year old. That makes me feel old. But I am so thankful to Heavenly Father for sending us such a beautiful child. We are so blessed to have him here on earth with us.

This year Bryan decided that he didn't want another baseball party. So he picked Classic Skating. They all went skating and bouncing. We started the party at 4:00 and we didn't get out of there until 7:30. It was a blast!

Here are the boys trying to get picked for snowball. Or not get picked. You decide.

Guess who got picked?
That is right, Bryan got picked. Look how old this girl is. All Lou and I could do was laugh and then we started thinking about how old she was. All Bryan could say was, "That was totally awesome"!
This year Bryan decided that he didn't want another baseball party. So he picked Classic Skating. They all went skating and bouncing. We started the party at 4:00 and we didn't get out of there until 7:30. It was a blast!
Here are the boys trying to get picked for snowball. Or not get picked. You decide.
Guess who got picked?
That is right, Bryan got picked. Look how old this girl is. All Lou and I could do was laugh and then we started thinking about how old she was. All Bryan could say was, "That was totally awesome"!

6 comments:
Hey I'm on at the same time! Okay, I think you need to crack down on all the girl stuff now, first off I was planning on Bryan for Emma. You guys are in trouble!
I think you should post the one of your mom skating
I will once I figure out how to download it from my phone.
Happy Birthday Bryan!!! Stay away from those girls ... nothing but trouble!!!
Boy, are you guys in for a lot of trouble! Keep that kid inside until he's 25!
We love you Bryan (notice I spelled it right...and I didn't even have to look at the header.) You are an awesome guy and we love you to death. Thank you for being such a total sweetheart to my kids. They adore you!!
Post a Comment