Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bear Lake Here we come!!


Our family has a new tradition that started last year. We go up to Bear Lake on Labor Day weekend for the day. It starts pretty early so we can stop and buy peaches by Brigham City. Then we head on up to Bear Lake. This year we invited the Fowlks family to come along. Which ended up being great since they have access to waverunners. My kids and husband have never been on one before. I have only been on one once and it had scared me to death.
We stayed until 6:00 P.M. and then went and purchased our must needed raspberry shake. It was a great day and hope to keep this tradition going. Thanks again to the Fowlks for bringing up their waverunners. It was a blast!!


Kara and her Dad on the waverunner. She kept telling him to go faster...
I have to still scan a picture of Bryan on the wave runner. He loved it also but is more like me and kept telling his Dad to slow down...

I actually went out and enjoyed it. I lost my hat during my ride and went back and picked it up with no help. Yes, you can all be impressed.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sherrie said...

So sorry we missed it!! Next year.

Hunkey Dorey Down South said...

I love Wave Runners! The lake looks so crowded. Was it freezing??? I remember Rasberry Shakes!!! SO fun!!!!

Faires Bears and Toads said...

We are so bummed that we only made it to Layton. Hopefully next year we will make it the whole way without incident. Glad that you had fun though.