
We have been quite busy and I really need to catch up on blogging. So here are some of my favorite pictures from July-November 2010. One of my New Year's resolutions this coming year is to take a picture every day and to blog about it. It's my 365 goal. So wish me luck and if you see me ask me about it so I stay true to my word. I want to blog about every day things not just the perfect times. Life is real, life is tough, life is wonderful, and this is our life.

2 comments:
Oh my goodness. The Banks family lives!!!!!!!!! You guys have too much fun. Good luck on this year's goal.
See I look at it this way, not enough time to blog means you're spending time with the family instead! Nothing wrong with that, but good luck next year!
Post a Comment