Mother's Day 2010
I am so thankful that the lord has blessed me with three beautiful children. Two that I am able to raise here on earth and one who is in heaven waiting and constantly reminding me of what I need to do to be with him again.

Lou bought this for me because when we were in London(I need to blog that), I would turn this puppy up every day and have herbal tea. It would heat up in 30 seconds. Lou and I decided that this would be great for Bryan's cup of noodles and Kara's hot cocoa also.
I am so thankful that the lord has blessed me with three beautiful children. Two that I am able to raise here on earth and one who is in heaven waiting and constantly reminding me of what I need to do to be with him again.
Lou bought this for me because when we were in London(I need to blog that), I would turn this puppy up every day and have herbal tea. It would heat up in 30 seconds. Lou and I decided that this would be great for Bryan's cup of noodles and Kara's hot cocoa also.
This present was wrapped and on our counter for about two weeks. Kara made this at school and was so excited to have me open it. I still get teary eyed just looking at it. I am so proud of her.
The kids also picked out a pair of earrings from Target and they both had a say about which pair to buy me. They did a great job. So if you see me look at my ears and you will see them.

2 comments:
You have such a great family!
Tell Kara I love the painting, so good! Emma painted me a pic for Mothers Day too, must be a theme!
Post a Comment