Sunday, November 15, 2009

Kara got her ears pierced


Kara has been asking me forever to get her ears pierced. I always said that I never wanted to have her ears pierced until she was old enough to choose on her own. Well that day came last year when she started asking me daily.. I told her that she would have to wait until she was at least 7. Then about two months ago we told her that if she could keep her room clean for a month then we would know that she was responsible enough. Here she is before...


Kara and Mom. I can't believe she is so grown up.


The crew that came for support. Left to right: Nunna, Bryan, Grandpa behind Bryan, and Grandma.


After..
She picked beautiful diamonds. She has been smiling like this ever since.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Sherrie said...

Yeah Kara!!! How fun for you!

Faires Bears and Toads said...

Love the picture with the grandma's. They look extremely concerned. Congrats Kara!

Melanie said...

Love all the pictures! You remind me of your mom in that second picture...too funny. Kara looks so cute! Brooklyn wants her ears pierced too, but I think I'm going to make her wait until her birthday. I'll miss you guys at Thanksgiving (we'll be in Oregon), but we'll have to schedule a card night!

Jaclyn, Brandon, Ava & Emma said...

YAY!!!! Kara they are so cute I will have to come see them for myself tomorrow :)

Karen said...

I love your mom looking on through the window. When Dani was little she kept pestering me to get her's done. I told her when she was 8. When it came time to do it she got cold feet. One day we went to the mall and into Clairs. I had her sit in the chair. I didn't give her time to think about it just sprung it one her. Worked like a charm! I love Kara's earring choice and her smile is perfect!
Love,
Karen