Friday, January 2, 2009

University of Utah - BCS Crushers!!!!

Utah 31
Alabama 17

Utah crushed the Crimson Tide of Alabama! What a game. Now I regret not shelling out all I had to go to New Orleans. What a great way to finish the season, 13-0. Nobody gave them a chance, 10 point underdogs, and they stuck it to a team that was ranked #1 for a good part of the season. We should be playing for #1, but the whole BCS is rigged to favor the big football conferences (SEC, Big 10, etc) that get the handouts from the big bowls without having to earn it. All Utah did was win every game, including beating 3 teams ranked in the top 20 and 2 teams that won bowl games. Go UTES!!!!!!!








Francos, thank you for letting us come to your home and watch the game on the big screen. I'm sorry that you had to hear me scream at the %&#* refs.

Lou
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sherrie said...

It was an awesome game! I didn't let James watch most of it, the dang thing was on our anniversary, but he caught the tail end. GO UTES!!!

Jaclyn, Brandon, Ava & Emma said...

GO UTES!!! We agree we should have forked out the money it would have been way worth it!

Sonda said...

We were screaming at the %$#@ refs too. It couldn't have been more obvios that they wanted Bama to win. We showed them!!!!

jen said...

What a glorious day! Question... what's going on w/ C 21? I've tried calling and the number isn't receiving calls. Is it no longer? Let me know k!