Monday, July 14, 2008

Fourth of July

Lou's brother and his wife and little boy waiting for Lou and Bryan to walk by in the parade.
Kara looking pretty in the little headband Grandma had to buy her!
Bryan and Kara swimming in our pool that is slowing leaning and losing water. But is still fun. But Lou will not let Bryan swim on game days. Which is almost everyday.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Faires Bears and Toads said...

Wow!!!! Looks like fun and I love your pool. When do we get an invite???

Sherrie said...

Hey you have a background...making your move in the blogging world I see! The 4th was so much fun, even if we didn't get to watch the movie. I'm glad you had fun at the parade, just remember you have to come to the big one with me.

Banks Family said...

Now it is official, Leigh has taken over the blog. I just hope that the backgrounds don't become "cute". Lou

jen said...

Oh my gosh, Kara looks so big! Time goes by way too fast! When do you and Shelly work so I can come by?? Miss you girls!!