Lou found out last week that he was accepted for the St. George Marathon which is being run October 4, 2008. This was his first time entering the lottery. Now for the training... He will be running with Harvey Franco who will be done long before Lou.
3 comments:
that's awesome!! I just ran my first 1/2...SLC! It was so fun, I hope to do more!! Good luck Lou!! You need to let me know when you and Shelly are scheduled on the same day b/c Tae is gonna be 1 in July...it's so sad!!
Someday maybe we will come with you...not me running of course, just there for the view.
YEAH!!! We are so excited that you are going this year. I am just excited that I don't have to wake up all three kids at 5:00 in thr morning to drop Harvey off at the center. We will have a blast.
Post a Comment