
Lou has a tough job, they sent him and Leigh on a cruise. After all, one of his company's distributors were having their sales meeting on the cruise. It was a 5 day cruise that left from Galveston, TX. Day 1 was at sea and it was a nice day. Day 2 was at Cozumel where we spent the day cruising the island on Mopeds (Lou has a story to tell). Day 3 was at Progresso, Mexico. Not much there, but if cruise ships keep coming it will be much larger. Day 4 was a stormy day at sea and we returned back to Galveston on day 5.

Leigh and Lou cruising Cozumel on moped. Along with a group of friends, we rented mopeds and cruised Cozumel. It was nice since we were able to experience the whole island, we stopped at a beach and snorkled and then found a nice beach side restaurant. It really got interesting when the skies opened up and it started hailing. And don't mention the roads--it was a matter of picking the smaller potholes to go over. We realized why cruise ships recommend that you don't rent mopeds after Lou had a mechanical glitch with his moped and ran over his boss's wife (not a way to get a promotion). And then we were forced to pay $60 in damages. Well, we have the memories.

Cozumel, Mexico. A beach side restaurant. Notice the storm clouds.

Carni

val Ecstasy (our ship)
Progresso, Mexico. An elementary school. Students go to school from 7 Am to noon.
5 comments:
Whatever, I wanna go!! I wanna add you guys to our blog b/c I'm going private so I need your blog e-mail address!! Thanks, love ya!
So I thought your weren't going to mention the moped accident. So glad you did, now I don't have to stay silent!
HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY LOU!
Ah,hem. I can't imagine why you haven't posted pics of the newsest member of the family unless of course she chewed all the comp cords...or maybe you're biding your time trying to decide if you should take her back.
Leigh I see this as your way to get all new furniture...who needs a big old house in S.J. when you can refurnish the one you have and make your inside all new. Besides you're not going to want to move until Kara graduates from high school, unless you want to drive them all the way back to W.J.H.S. every day.
For anyone reading this blog, I did not mean to imply that Leigh and Lou are moving...it's just the "Dream" we all talk about.
Okay it's May. Leigh it's time for you to take over the blog, just think next thing, the world--I'm still creative detail!
Ok, We know that you went on a cruise. We know that you enjoyed it. We know that Lou wrecked the scooter thing. We are all envious. We all wish that we were there. You don't have to keep it going that you got to go on a curise without the kids and we didn't. Come on guys get it together. We want to hear about Hannah, baseball and how much you love your callings. You know all of the fun stuff.
Anyway, love ya'll and hope to hear something new soon.
Post a Comment